freetds - [freetds] is db_open behavior the same when cross-platform compilation

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: stephane Verschelde <stephane AT beirtelecom.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] is db_open behavior the same when cross-platform compilation
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:29:46 +0200

Hi all,

I got some linux app working to connect a SQL2000 server.
Our application needs to be cross-platform.
I just recompile the same code under cygwin (on a windows 2000 workstation).
freetds compilation succeeded for both OS.
The application compiled but on the window platform I got an error :
reading from sql server failed (error number 20004).

Any clue ?

Thx
Stephane
begin:vcard
fn:Stephane Verschelde
n:Verschelde;Stephane
org:BEIR Telecom
adr;dom:;;rue bois St Jean 6;Ougree;;4102
email;internet:stephane AT beirtelecom.com
tel;work:+32 4 361 8150
tel;fax:+32 4 361 8151
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard

  • [freetds] is db_open behavior the same when cross-platform compilation, stephane Verschelde, 06/21/2006