freetds - Re: [freetds] what's wrong with this freebcp statement?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: michael.peppler AT bnpparibas.com
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] what's wrong with this freebcp statement?
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 07:47:02 +0100

That's a malloc/free error, and is internal to glibc. You might be able to
get more information by setting the MALLOC_DEBUG env. variable (check the
man page for malloc(3))

Michael

Internet
blackwaterdev AT gmail.com@lists.ibiblio.org - 16/03/2006 03:48

Please respond to freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Sent by: freetds-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org