freetds - Re: [freetds] (no subject)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Shaun Craig <s.craig AT andronics.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 14:10:16 +0000

Had similar problem,

re-compile php with

--with-mssql=/freetds

where /freetds being the location you installed freetds

worked for me.

Oliver Kirchel wrote:

Hi, I'm running Suse Linux 9.3 with Apache/2.0.53 and PHP Version 4.3.10 and
I want to connect to an MSSQL-Server. I installed freetds-0.63 and I can
connect via tsql. But if I try to connect via PHP I get this error "Call
to undefined function: mssql_connect()".
Does anybody have an idea what's going wrong?

Olli