freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeBCP -n causes SIGSEGV, -c fails on input

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <bill_d_thompson AT ml.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeBCP -n causes SIGSEGV, -c fails on input
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 09:39:11 -0000

Thanks Mark,

Funnily enough, I discovered this myself only yesterday.
A fix is being worked on as we speak.

I will have a look at reproducing your problem with the -c option.
Could you specify the -e <error file> option ?
It should give us more information on which columns/fields are causing
the problem

regards,

Bill