freetds - [freetds] Please help with the FreeTDS sources

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Alexander Urmazov <alexurm AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Please help with the FreeTDS sources
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 15:31:09 +0200

I found a bug in FreeTDS (#1344055 in tracker) that is critical for
me. I can fix it by myself but I need some help.

I am going to fix the piece of code in the FreeTDS sources that process
output parameters of stored procedures after the stored procedure
execution (I need to skip processing of TIMESTMP output parameter).
Can you suggest me what files should I change?

Thanks.