freetds - [freetds] How to determine if there is any active statement or not on a connection handle

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "cui yanxin" <cuiyanxin AT hotmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] How to determine if there is any active statement or not on a connection handle
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 22:59:17 +0000

Hi ALL,

For some reason I have to use multiple connections for multiple statements. What I am trying to do is to reuse a connection handle or close it if there is no active statement on the connection handle, is there any way to know it?

Regards

Yanxin

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/