freetds - Re: [freetds] CS_OPT_TEXTSIZE error

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <bill_d_thompson AT ml.com>
  • To: <rvenegasrico AT gmail.com>, "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] CS_OPT_TEXTSIZE error
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:05:58 +0100

Hi Ramon,

Unfortunately, this is not supported in the current version(s) of
freetds.

The perl code is calling the ct-library function ct_options() with a
parameter CS_OPT_TEXTSIZE.
The ct_options function is still work in progress.

You can achieve the same effect, if desired, by issuing a "SET TEXTSIZE
nnn" SQL command in the usual way.

Bill