freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS Installation request...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Steve Langasek <vorlon AT dodds.net>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS Installation request...
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:25:38 -0700

Hi Rick,

On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 04:40:19PM -0400, Rick D Conner wrote:
> Hello list members.

> I'm looking to hire someone to install FreeTDS on our server. We have a
> dedicated box and FreeTDS has already been compiled and setup on it, BUT I'm
> not able to get PHP recompiled. Anyone interested????

Sure, I'd be willing to help you set this up. What server OS would this
be on? Are there any other specifics regarding the PHP build (modules
or build options that should/should not be enabled)? Which version of
PHP are you looking to install, and have you done previous local PHP
builds that would be used as a reference?

Cheers,
vorlon AT debian.org http://www.debian.org/