freetds - Re: [freetds] ./configure is failing

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "David Moffat" <shai1 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] ./configure is failing
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 22:19:01 +0000

Thanks for the help...that did the trick. I know it was a little bit off topic, but I wasn't sure where else to get the info I needed. Whatever the case, I really appreciate the help and I hope someone else can benefit from my asking the question.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond!

Thanks,
Dave