freetds - RE: [freetds] Generic Connectivity Using ODBC

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Daron Daron" <darontcw AT hotmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Generic Connectivity Using ODBC
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 19:31:43 +0800

Hi Vitaly,
Thanks, I get some clues from that.

Daron

From: ú×ÅÒÅ× ÷ÉÔÁÌÉÊ âÏÒÉÓÏ×ÉÞ <VZverev AT genesis.spb.ru>
To: 'FreeTDS Development Group' <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:52:21 +0400

Hi, Daron.
I did post short recipe here for one man under 'Business Objects' flag and
'Oracle heterogeneous services' subject.
try to search web archive, It should be there.
Seems it was offtopic for FreeTDS, I'm sorry...

Sincerely yours.

Vitaly Zverev, Oracle Applications DBA,
Genesis Ltd., St.Petersburg, Russia