freetds - [freetds] cs_config failed

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: jun_chen AT bankone.com
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] cs_config failed
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:40:49 -0400

Hi,

When I use perl DBD::Sybase in Redhat AS 2.1 and Solaris 9 with freetds
and unixODBC, I always get the following
error:

cs_config(CS_LOC_PROP) failed at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.5/i686-linux/DynaLoader.pm line 253
cs_config(CS_LOC_PROP) failed at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.6/sun4-solaris-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line
253.

I tried the freetds stable release and the nightly snapshot and
DBD::Sybase 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 with the same error. I thought
the bug got fixed a couple of years ago.

Any idea?

Jun

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.