freetds - RE: [freetds] 0.64 news - logs and SSL

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Danny Raetzsch" <danny AT msc.tamu.edu>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] 0.64 news - logs and SSL
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:35:43 -0500

Hi,

I'm considering using the SSL support in a production system. Before I
make the decision, I'd like to know the scope of the memory leak you
mentioned.

I am using FreeTDS through a perl web application. The application may
be run several hundred times on any given night. Is this memory leak
goiong to add up each time the application is run or will the unused
memory be freed again after the application terminates?

Thanks,
Daniel