freetds - Re: [freetds] (newbie) Using tsql in C/C++

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <brian.bruns AT gmail.com>
  • To: Ben Borofka <bborofka AT gmail.com>, FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] (newbie) Using tsql in C/C++
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:39:08 -0400

If you are looking for simplicity I'd recommend using the dblib API.

We don't, in general, document the APIs because they are designed to
be compatible with the vendor APIs and the vendors have professional
tech writers. Check out
http://sybooks.sybase.com/onlinebooks/group-cn/cng1251e and click the
"DB-Library" link, particularly chapter 1.

Brian