freetds - Re: [freetds] Strange "assertion failed" error... need help ASAP!

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Robert <freetds AT spudland.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Strange "assertion failed" error... need help ASAP!
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 14:48:54 -0600

Thanks for the suggestion!

I manually updated the FreeBSD port on my system to use RC9 and whatever it was must have been fixed. The problem is now solved!

Thanks again!

-- Robert

Paparo, Joshua wrote:

Hi Robert,

While your error does not look familiar to me, I noticed some stored
proc related issues in 0.62.4. Mainly to do with properly attaching
parameters.

These were fixed (by Bill Thompson) in the 0.63 RC versions. I believe
0.63RC9 is the latest and you might like to give this one a go.

Josh Paparo