freetds - [freetds] Re: FreeTDS and PHP question...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Kall, Bruce A." <kall AT mayo.edu>
  • To: Robert Bradman <rbradman AT venteinc.com>
  • Cc: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Re: FreeTDS and PHP question...
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 09:25:27 -0600

This problem just disappeared and now it is working just fine. I don't really know what caused it to stop doing this and start working. These are the rpms and versions I am using:

Fedora 2:

freetds-0.62.4-1
php-4.3.10-2
php-mssql-4.3.10-3

EL3:
freetds-0.62.4-1
php-4.3.2-19.ent
php-mssql-4.3.2-19

I was never able to get the sybase* routines to work, even using Sybase's ASE. I am using the mssql routines (mssql_connect, mssql_query etc) and all is well.

Bruce

Robert Bradman wrote:
I saw your post to the mailing list about stored procedures and PHP:

php: dblib.c:303: buffer_add_row: Assertion `row_size <= buf->element_size' failed.

I am wondering if you ever found a fix for this? I am getting this error as well.. it never happened with my older FreeTDS systems. Just the newer boxes... and it is driving me crazy!

  • [freetds] Re: FreeTDS and PHP question..., Kall, Bruce A., 02/01/2005