freetds - Re: [freetds] freetds installation failed on Solaris 9

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Ian Harding" <iharding AT tpchd.org>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] freetds installation failed on Solaris 9
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 06:24:15 -0800

I had to comment out all the libreplacements lines to get it to build on
NetBSD. Don't know why.

Ian Harding
Programmer/Analyst II
Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department
iharding AT tpchd.org
Phone: (253) 798-3549
Pager: (253) 754-0002

>>> jun_chen AT bankone.com 01/31/05 12:16 PM >>>
Hi All,

The installation of freetds is failed on Solaris 9 and I got the
following error when I tried to make:

make[2]: *** [libreplacements.la] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/data1/freetds-0.62.4/src/replacements'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/data1/freetds-0.62.4/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I tried to use freetds 0.62.4 (stable version) and also
0.64.dev.20050131
from cvs with unix ODBC 2.2.10 and configured as follows:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/freetds
--with-unixodbc=/usr/local/unixODBC

I used the same procedures on Redhat Linux Enterprise Server 2.1 and
they
work fine.

Does anyone have any ideas what's wrong?

Thanks.

Jun

confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the
sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic
or hard copy format. Thank you.