freetds - [freetds] freetds installation failed on Solaris 9

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: jun_chen AT bankone.com
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] freetds installation failed on Solaris 9
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:16:27 -0500

Hi All,

The installation of freetds is failed on Solaris 9 and I got the
following error when I tried to make:

make[2]: *** [libreplacements.la] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/data1/freetds-0.62.4/src/replacements'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/data1/freetds-0.62.4/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I tried to use freetds 0.62.4 (stable version) and also 0.64.dev.20050131
from cvs with unix ODBC 2.2.10 and configured as follows:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/freetds
--with-unixodbc=/usr/local/unixODBC

I used the same procedures on Redhat Linux Enterprise Server 2.1 and they
work fine.

Does anyone have any ideas what's wrong?

Thanks.

Jun

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.