freetds - [freetds] C Project

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Richard Cook" <richard AT aspworld.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] C Project
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:03:00 -0500

Hello,

I need to convert my application that uses the MySQL database engine to use
MS-SQL. Can anyone point me in the right directions for which libraries I
need to use?

I have some sample code that does a connect and an Insert. I'd like some
sample code for Selecting data.

Here are the libraries that I have so far:
#include <tds.h>
#include <tdsconvert.h>
#include <ctype.h>

Here is some of the sample code:
tds_set_server(login, hostname);
tds_set_user(login, dbuser);
tds_set_passwd(login, password);
tds_set_app(login, "TSQL");
tds_set_library(login, "TDS-Library");

Does anyone have some more complete sample code? My application needs to
maintain a persistent connection, and perform multiple row Selects and
Inserts/Updates.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

--
Richard Cook
richard AT aspworld.com