freetds - [freetds] Freetds.conf timeout value

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: <ebse.goose AT web.de>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Freetds.conf timeout value
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:48:54 +0100

Hello,
I am using freetds 0.62.1 with MSSQL Server ( freetds compiled with 8.0 ) on
Suse Linux, using "c" interface of dblib interface and configured it with the
following options:
./configure --with-tdsver=8.0 --enable-msdblib --enable-extra-checks

I tried to use the timeout value in freetds.conf of 5s. I connect to my
server and put of the Network Cable on my device running freetds. After that
I made a SQL request to my Server, but it seems that it never comes back. It
only comes back when i put in the Network cable again!
Can anybody help me with my problem?
Thanks in advance
Eberhard