freetds - [freetds] freeTDS: work with unixODBC and SAS??

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Randy Hirscher <rhirscher AT rand.org>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] freeTDS: work with unixODBC and SAS??
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:33:18 -0400

hi:

i wanted to know if anyone out there has successfully used freetds with unixodbc and sas??? if someone is, or knows of known problems, having this info would help me out immensely (not to mention save me some valuable time). the reason i ask is that i saw a not-so-recent post regarding issues to this effect and wondered if these issues, if they existed, were ever resolved.

i want to connect from a linux box (redhat 8) using sas 9.0 to a windows machine running sql server 2000 enterprise (win2k).
thanks for the (any) insight!

randy hirscher

rand
rhirscher AT rand.org

may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.

  • [freetds] freeTDS: work with unixODBC and SAS??, Randy Hirscher, 09/16/2004