freetds - RE: [freetds] I: ODBC driver on Windows

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Rogers, Tom" <tom.rogers AT ccur.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] I: ODBC driver on Windows
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 11:40:20 -0400

Why would you want to do that? Windows already has free ODBC drivers.

Thomas Rogers
System Engineer
Concurrent Computer Corporation
> phone: 215.712.7422 x7261

The information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and should
be treated in accordance with the Non-Disclosure Agreement and any Amendments
to said Agreement executed between the discloser and recipient. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please
immediately notify discloser, and then destroy the information contained
herein. Thank you.