freetds - [freetds] Help me. About dbproc's memory leak

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ldai" <ldai AT accunettech.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>, FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Help me. About dbproc's memory leak
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:52:41 +0800

Hi,everybody:
My test env is freetds-0.62.4+dblib+c+sqlserver+linux 9.
When I traced problem about core dump, I found a memory leak.
I am just to do connection and relase action in our test code. When I
can't success in connecting database, the (DBPROCESS *)dbproc return NULL.
I can't use dbclose to clear this structure. If you do dbclose(dbproc),you
will get a error :Segmentation fault (core dumped). When I use top command to
check memory, I found the memory leak very fast.
Could you tell me how to close dbproc when it is NULL?
Or give me some advices.
Thank you very much.
ldai
27,Aug,2004