freetds - [freetds] Brad Leininger/Emp/WausauBenefits is out of the office.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brad Leininger" <Brad.Leininger AT wausaubenefits.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Brad Leininger/Emp/WausauBenefits is out of the office.
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:19:51 -0500

I will be out of the office starting 08/03/2004 and will not return until
08/09/2004.

I will respond to your message when I return. Should you have any voice
support issues, please send an email to voice.support AT wausaubenefits.com

This communication is intended only for the recipient(s) named above; may
be confidential and/or legally privileged; and, must be treated as such in
accordance with state and federal laws. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this communication, or
any of its contents, is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please return it to Brad Leininger and delete the message from
your computer system.