freetds - Re: [freetds] test

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Pete Prodoehl <pete.prodoehl AT cygnusinteractive.com>
  • To: FreeTDS mailing-list <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] test
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 10:00:35 -0500

Bugs? Well, as a newbie here, I'll find some and let you know. ;)

Seriously, I just got FreeTDS installed on Mac OS X and got the Perl DBD::Sybase module working to connect to Microsoft SQL Server 2000, which is a good thing.

The mailing list archive was invaluable, and I could not have done the install without it.

I'll write up my notes and send to the list if anyone is interested. (Though it's probably a dupe of the information already here...)

Pete

Matthew Davis wrote:
Maybe there are no more bugs in FreeTDS. :-)

Mauricio Rojas wrote:

a'm alive from Chile

Yes I'm alive.

I don't receive mail since May 4...