freetds - [freetds] mxODBC - problem with large data

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com>
  • To: <mal AT egenix.com>, <info AT egenix.com>
  • Cc: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] mxODBC - problem with large data
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:53:58 +0200

I'm a developer of FreeTDS (www.freetds.org). We got a report of failure
calling a store produre with unicode data. It seems that mxODBC
(commercial version) try to use CHAR type for unicode; it binds data
with SQL_CHAR (after converting to normal data).

I wrote this patch to fix the problem. I use unixODBC however patch
should be applied to all mxODBC.c/mxODBC.cpp

  • [freetds] mxODBC - problem with large data, ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT, 04/30/2004