freetds - [freetds] Re: unixODBC/FreeTDS Questions

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Daniel Fazekas <fdsubs AT axelero.hu>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Re: unixODBC/FreeTDS Questions
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 01:52:55 +0200

On Apr 1, 2004, at 1:04, Rob Garcia wrote:

I've got some problems bringing up unixODBC on a Solaris 2.9 box for use with the Perl DBI. Here's the info on problem.

Odd. Everything seems to be perfectly in order.
My guess is that either the programs do not actually reference the configuration files in the directories you put them into (you seem to have checked this already), or that they have no read access rights to the files. Maybe it's a bug.

--
fds