freetds - [freetds] SQL-SERVER (win2k3?) freetds mysteries

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "moshe doron" <moshe AT i-com-it.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] SQL-SERVER (win2k3?) freetds mysteries
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:45:14 +0200

I installed sql-server on my office working against linux and all looks
nice.

When I moved the servers into the hosting farm, while the telnet works
nice, using the the tsql -S <ip> I just geting 20009 connection error. I
have more sqlservers on this farm that works nice, The only change is
that the new sqlserver is runing on windows 2003.

Here the tcp tracing that compare the responding of the working server
to the non working one:

http://212.199.221.105/sql-trace.txt

Thnx for the help:

--/moshe.