freetds - [freetds] Unofficial snapshot (was: Mac OS X compile)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddyz77 AT tin.it>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Unofficial snapshot (was: Mac OS X compile)
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 15:26:09 -0000

Il sab, 2004-01-03 alle 05:52, Craig A. Berry ha scritto:
> At 10:53 AM +0100 1/2/04, Frediano Ziglio wrote:
> >Is seems that problem compiling on Mac OS X is relative to pool server.
> >Could anyone try CVS version (or tomorrow snapshot) and confirm if this
> >issue was fixed?
>
> I was going to try this but I'm not sure how to get your changes. Browsing
> CVS on SourceForge, I don't see any changes in the src/pool directory in
> the last three weeks. The Changelog in the top-level directory indicates
> nothing later than 31 December.

I don't know what's going on on SF...
I prepared a more recent snapshot at
http://freddy77.tripod.com/contrib.html. Note that this link do not
point to official website. MD5 of file is
d8e56604a08662e51150ae4c2dfdc055.
My system have updated autoconf/automake tools so if you can rebuild
configure from your machine using "sh autogen.sh ...." instead of "sh
configure ....".