freetds - RE: [freetds] dropped connection, I think

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Kass, Sharon" <Sharon.Kass AT gs.com>
  • To: 'FreeTDS Development Group' <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] dropped connection, I think
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 15:52:57 -0500

Hi James,

Thank you for your reply. I also thought that looked suspicious but I see
the same message in the trace for the times when the function works. Maybe
it's dropping the connection other places as well but remembering the
credentials. (?) Maybe I should explicitly disconnect and re-connect every
so often (?)

As for upgrading, I am running the latest download from the website (.61)

I included a cut/paste of the last few packets of a TDSDUMP in my last
posting (let me know if you haven't seen it and I can post it again).

Thank you for your interest in helping me!
Sharon