freetds - [freetds] [sybase.public.ase.linux] Re: Who tried ASE through OpenOffice data source??

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Michael Peppler" <mpeppler AT peppler.org>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] [sybase.public.ase.linux] Re: Who tried ASE through OpenOffice data source??
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 07:22:35 -0800

FYI - Talking to OpenOffice via the TDS protocol. I seem to remember that
there was a discussion about this on the list some time ago.

Michael

--
Michael Peppler Data Migrations, Inc.
mpeppler AT peppler.org http://www.mbay.net/~mpeppler

  • [freetds] [sybase.public.ase.linux] Re: Who tried ASE through OpenOffice data source??, Michael Peppler, 10/31/2003