freetds - RE: [freetds] FAQ submission: multiple results for a single query

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Castellano, Nicholas" <Nicholas_Castellano AT acml.com>
  • To: 'FreeTDS Development Group' <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] FAQ submission: multiple results for a single query
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:23:08 -0500

Not really. sp_help will return a single stream of sequential result sets,
only one of which is "active" at any given time. I'm attempting to
carefully differentiate this this from the concept of "multiple active
result sets" which suggests to me the idea of multiple *concurrent* result
sets multiplexed on a single database handle.

Cheers,
--nick