freetds - [freetds] Information required

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Shajuti_Majumdar" <Shajuti_Majumdar AT infosys.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Information required
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:37:07 +0530

Sir,

We are using Websphere Application Server 4.0 on Solaris 5.0. We
are trying to implement the Connection
Pooling provided by WAS so that we can talk to SQL Server 6.5 database
as part of our project requirement. And we
are looking out for a suitable driver

We learnt from your website(http://www.freetds.org) that the JDBC driver
is available.

Can you please let us know whether the driver suits our requirement. Is
it available for free download. Please confirm.
Please give us the required price information if applicable. Any other
useful information will be of great help to us.

Please respond back as soon as convenient.

Sincerely,
Shajuti Majumdar