freetds - [freetds] tdspool: Segmentation fault on connect

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Mike Silkett" <MSilkett AT kw.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] tdspool: Segmentation fault on connect
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:47:17 -0400

Hi Stephan,

I noticed your post about tds connection pooling. I am having the same
problem with segmentation faults. Did you ever figure out a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Mike Silkett
Database Administrator
512/306-6298 - Direct line
512/328-1433 - Fax
msilkett AT kw.com <mailto:msilkett AT kw.com>

The information contained in this email may be confidential and
privileged. It is intended for the individual or entity named above. If
you are not the intended recipient, please be notified that any use,
review, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this email by error, please delete it and notify the
sender immediately. Thank you.

  • [freetds] tdspool: Segmentation fault on connect, Mike Silkett, 09/25/2003