freetds - [freetds] [ freetds-Patches-757369 ] Adds a new ODBC M$ specific driver called libmsodbc

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply AT sourceforge.net>
  • To: noreply AT sourceforge.net
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [freetds] [ freetds-Patches-757369 ] Adds a new ODBC M$ specific driver called libmsodbc
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 10:19:40 -0700

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by freddy77
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=407808&aid=757369&group_id=33106

Category: odbc
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This diff was created with the 6/18/2003 CVS snapshot.
It adds the src/msodbc tree and include/msodbc.h to
create a M$ specific ODBC driver called libmsodbc. It
also modifies tds.h and token.c to get the Product Name
from the TDS login tokens.

What it will do: Better SQLGetInfo support. More core
ODBC functionality. (SQLPrimaryKeys, SQLForeignKeys,
SQLTables, SQLColumns, etc...) The driver also has a
notion of real descriptors and descriptor records. It has
a complete IRD along with environment, connection, and
statement attributes.

Apply this diff with patch in the base of the freetds tree.

Hopefully, this code can be merged into the existing
libtdsodbc sorce.

Comment By: Frediano Ziglio (freddy77)