freetds - RE: [freetds] Domain Auth to MS SQL - PHP/FreeTDS 0.61

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Chris Hettinger" <chettinger AT encompas.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Domain Auth to MS SQL - PHP/FreeTDS 0.61
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:49:20 -0500

I will retract what I said... I suspect it is more on my end than it not
working. I have made a connection with tsql so I would believe, yes domain
authentication was working.

The second part of what you wrote:
"Try to define TDSCONFIG to a file name and exec PHP code. Does PHP read your
freetds.conf ?"

This is my current question, is PHP seeing freetds correctly. I have tried a
TDSDUMPCONFIG in the past but I haven't see a file created. I found little on
it in the Docs. Can you please tell how to do this.

-ch