freetds - RE: [freetds] Need Help on dblib program

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: 'FreeTDS Development Group' <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Need Help on dblib program
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:22:05 -0400

Steven, I tried replacing your dbnextrow() loop with:

dbprhead(dbproc);
dbprrow(dbproc);

and got a fine result set:

id did dmonth dday dyear dage orderinlist
i1 i2 i3 i4 i5 family
176936 300004 2 5 1904 79 1
NULL NULL NULL NULL I64 Y

Does that work for you?

the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message. Please note that we do not accept account orders and/or instructions
by e-mail, and therefore will not be responsible for carrying out such orders
and/or instructions.