freetds - RE: [freetds] tds_canonical_charset_name futures?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Craig A. Berry" <craigberry AT mac.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] tds_canonical_charset_name futures?
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:44:19 -0500

At 4:24 PM -0400 5/29/03, Lowden, James K wrote:

>I hope that answers your question. :-)

Yes, very nicely, thanks. I sent a grumpy message to the list a few days ago
about Unicode support which appears not to have gotten through. If it does
show up, ignore it, because I think those questions are now answered as well.
I wish I could contribute more, but I'm pretty swamped with other projects.

Craig A. Berry
mailto:craigberry AT mac.com

difficult than getting in."
Brad Leithauser