freetds - [freetds] Good Job!! boys with UTF-8

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Aliet Santiesteban Sifontes <alietss AT yahoo.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Good Job!! boys with UTF-8
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:11:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hello People:
Hey I just would like to thank's the really good job
done for you in the works with UTF-8, today at last I
built php-4.3.2 freetds-0.62 latets snapshot trought
mssql extension on a RedHat 9.0, TDS versiĆ³n 7.0, TDS
8.0 not works, I did the test against a SQL2k without
no problems in select upadates and inserts with words
with acent etc, everything was very good, I'm very
exiting about this. So congratulations again. Hey
James it was a nice job and very fast....
Regards Aliet