freetds - [freetds] SQLExec still succeeds too much

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Peter Deacon <peterd AT iea-software.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] SQLExec still succeeds too much
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 01:52:04 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

I've been doing a little more testing and if you yank the network cable
after connecting but just prior to runing a query... the last query has
the nerve to return success.

tds_get_byte can fail and it would really cramp style to check it all
the time. I added a few IS_TDSDEAD in places that I think needed it and
fixed a bug where res_info was referenced but didn't exist.

This diff also includes the pid patch I posted earlier...

Have Fun!
Peter