freetds - RE: [freetds] Error in make on HP UX11

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Error in make on HP UX11
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:59:32 -0500

Well, yes, that did help a little. :)

What the above makes clear is you're using GNU gcc 3.x -- I'm still at 2.95,
but others are using 3.x, I'm sure -- and HP's linker. I guess that's OK.

The configure script produces a file config.log that contains the test that
was used to try to determine sizeof(char). If config.log isn't clear, try
"sh +x configure".

What's weird is that "77" hanging out on the right, slouching, cigarette
drooping from his lips. He doesn't belong there and he's trouble, if you
ask me.

Remind me, please. Is this the 0.61 release you're using?

Regards,

out such orders and/or instructions.