freetds - [freetds] Sybase ASA 7 and 'unexpected token 95': still a problem?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Steve Langasek <vorlon AT netexpress.net>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Sybase ASA 7 and 'unexpected token 95': still a problem?
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 22:33:30 -0600

Hello,

Is anyone here using FreeTDS with Sybase ASA 7? I have a report at
http://bugs.debian.org/151063 of a user getting 'unexpected token'
errors against this type of server -- using a quite old version of
FreeTDS, but I don't see any indication that the current code
understands token type 95 either. Can anyone confirm that this is still
a problem?

Thanks,
--
Steve Langasek