freetds - [freetds] Release 0.61

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Release 0.61
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 01:42:13 -0500

All,

Two three. We have liftoff.

Yesterday, 0.61rc6 became 0.61. The files were renamed and moved to

ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/stable/, and the website was
updated.

No changes were made to the contents of 0.61rc6, either the regular
tarball or the rpms.

Announcements will be sent to the usual places (listed in
doc/README.releasing) in the next few days.

I would like to thank everyone for the testing they did, for being brave
enough to be first or almost first. Your testing revealed several minor
problems that we (sometimes you) corrected. That's all to the good for
the community at large. I always smile when someone says, "I tried the
latest snapshot and everything worked fine." Your willingness to chase
down problems and makes that happen.