freetds - RE: [freetds] [Fwd: Re: Connecting perl to MS SQL on Tru64 Unix u se freetds]

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Gordon Ross <ross AT fas.harvard.edu>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] [Fwd: Re: Connecting perl to MS SQL on Tru64 Unix u se freetds]
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:22:28 -0500 (EST)

Hi Dustin,

> If worse comes to worse, I can wipe one of my Debian/Linux Alpha
> boxen I'm not using right now and put Tru64 v5.1A on tonight to help
> test this...

That's great, but unfortunately I do not have the time to spend
working on the problem much longer, myself. Compiling everything 32
bit seems to work and I need to go on. (Watch it break tomorrow.
However, if it does, the plan will be to offload the time by either
moving everything to linux or upgrading everything to 5.1.)

-- Gord