freetds - RE: [freetds] FreeTDS and WINE?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddyz77 AT tin.it>
  • To: FreeTDS <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] FreeTDS and WINE?
  • Date: 03 Feb 2003 21:04:54 +0100

Il lun, 2003-02-03 alle 18:53, Lowden, James K ha scritto:
> [...]

I don't know how to program such things with wine (but I know I can run
Internet Explorer and other programs), but I know FreeTDS can compile
under windows. I use msvc compiler (but any C ansi C compiler should
work). The only limitation is interaction with system. I don't know
where FreeTDS ODBC driver looks for freetds.conf and locales.conf. I
always used DSN/freetds.conf-less connections (I must use a snapshot).

freddy77

PS: James I was expecting a release candidate some day ago... some problems
occurred ?