freetds - RE: [freetds] php4/freetds on debian woody

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Miller, Ben" <bmiller AT guruconsult.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] php4/freetds on debian woody
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:46:25 -0500

root@guru-lnx2:/usr/share/freetds0# cd /etc/freetds/
root@guru-lnx2:/etc/freetds# ls
freetds.conf interfaces
root@guru-lnx2:/etc/freetds# mv interfaces interfacesNONONO
root@guru-lnx2:/etc/freetds#

Still getting the same error. From what I read, interfaces is the oldschool
file that the sybase client used, freetds moved that information into
freetds.conf but php still uses the intefaces file? Please correct me if i'm
wrong, I'm obviously missing something here (and I have no idea what it is) :)

-Ben