freetds - RE: freetds 0.60 and libodbc++

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: freetds 0.60 and libodbc++
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:30:06 -0500

SQLGetStmtAttr is unimplemented in CVS. If you turn on logging, a message
to that effect should appear in the FreeTDS log. I guess that makes the
other two moot?

> I've tried it today, but get the
> following message on trying to log in with isql++:
>
> "Whoops: Error fetching information: No description available"

Well, golly. First prize. I don't think that message could contain less
information if the designer had actually tried. I think

[Opininated message truncated by OTguard (tm), at your service. Have a nice
day.]

out such orders and/or instructions.

  • freetds 0.60 and libodbc++, Alex Hornby, 10/29/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: freetds 0.60 and libodbc++, Lowden, James K, 10/29/2002