freetds - Changes are going to do

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: ZIGLIO Frediano <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafoneomnitel.it>
  • To: "Freetds (E-mail)" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Changes are going to do
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:40:21 +0200

I'm going to do some change to libtds (token.c)

1- create two functions tds_get_data_info and tds7_get_data_info to get
information on data readed from wire (will be used reading results and
parameters)
2- removing the terminator from string readed from wire. As state many time
string provided from server can contain zero bytes (are not null
terminated!). This can be a problem if someone use c function on this data
(such as printf or strlen) but our libraries should (must?) run even if
unterminated

freddy77

"STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact
the sender and delete all copies.
The contents of this message that do not relate to the official business of
our company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it."

  • Changes are going to do, ZIGLIO Frediano, 09/27/2002