freetds - Re: Ode to UTF-8

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <ThompBil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Ode to UTF-8
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 00:07:12 +0100

James,

> BTW, could you and Frediano send me SGML patches (it's not hard) for your
> inclusion under "Codesmyths" in the User Guide? I'd like to add your
> names, what you did, and any email address you'd like included.

It may not be hard for you matey, but I haven't a clue about how to send an
SGML patch....

For the record, my name is Bill Thompson. I'd be very content to go down in
posterity as the completer of the dblib bcp api and author of freebcp. my
email address is thompbil AT exchange.uk.ml.com

Thankyou and Goodnight.

Bill :-)