freetds - Re: Tests

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Tests
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 18:07:39 -0400 (EDT)

t0013 and t0014 require some input files. I used the .o files from the
unittests themselves ;-) but i think they were skipping because make check
wasn't capable of (or wasn't set up to) passing parameters.

Brian

On 30 Aug 2002, Frediano Ziglio wrote:

> Just to say that all test succeeded on my machine :)
>
> Note that in dblib:
> - t0017 do not check some error (they fail but give success)
> - t0013 and t0014 are commented... why ??
>
> freddy77
>
> PS: Welcome to Castellano, new developer of FreeTDS !!!

Since you brought it up, Nick, allow me to cut and paste the CVS
instructions (perhaps this should be on the web site somewhere?)....

----

Basically here is the low down on how we do things.

If it's a simple patch and doesn't affect anything outside of that module,
check it in. No post to the list is necessary (appreciated not
necessary), but do make judicious use of the ChangeLog file.

If the change is going to break the libtds API, post your intentions to
the list before hand for discussion.

Large changes that do not break the interface, can be checked in (if we
are not in feature freeze) but please post a summary to the list of what
you did and why so the other developers know.

----

Brian

  • Tests, Frediano Ziglio, 08/30/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Tests, Brian Bruns, 08/30/2002
    • Re: Tests, Frediano Ziglio, 08/31/2002
    • Re: Tests, Frediano Ziglio, 08/31/2002
    • Re: Tests, Brian Bruns, 08/31/2002