freetds - news bulletin

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: news bulletin
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:21:05 -0400

FreeTDS is above average!

http://sourceforge.net/project/stats/?group_id=33106

Over the time we've been on sf, the project ranks 62% in overall activity.
Lately things have felt pretty busy, and the stats bear that out, placing us
above the 95th percentile.

original message. Please note that for certain accounts we do not accept
orders and/or instructions by e-mail, and for those accounts we will not be
responsible for carrying out such orders and/or instructions. Kindly refrain
from sending orders or instructions by e-mail unless you have confirmed that
we accept such communications for your account. Please also note that to
satisfy regulatory requirements we review the outgoing and incoming e-mail
correspondence of staff members serving certain functions.

  • news bulletin, Lowden, James K, 08/30/2002